What is the EASIEST game to run at GenCon?
You guessed it, Morton's List!
- No board to set up - the convention center/real world IS the "board"
- No characters to create/pass out - the players ARE the "characters"
- No adventure to think up - just sit back and let fate/chance/Karma do its thing!
Just fast, easy, pure fun
It only takes witnessing/participating in one game to qualify you to run a game with the help of a senior Table Master and after that on your own. All you do is explain the simple rules and walk the players through the initial stages until they determine their random activity. Then off they go!
We're running a light schedule of 17 games (see below) and have space for about 4 more volunteers.
So what does The SuperiCore Group give volunteers for their much appreciated service?
- Free entry to some Morton's List events at GenCon and beyond (for running 1+ games)
- T-shirts, games and other choice Morton's List swag (3+ games)
- Event-long badge (6+ games)
To get on board with Random Reality, Morton's List style, at GenCon just get ahold of me by:
cell/txt: 734-664-0244 - don't be shy, call any time!
*I will be out of state and outside Internet coverage Saturday, August 2nd - Sunday, August 10th
Thanks - see you at GenCon!
The SuperiCore Group
Start times for each 2-hour slot:
Thursday the 14th
Friday the 15th
Saturday the 16th
... fasten your wigs; the Garden Gnome debuts at GenCon...